Check on the tabs below for all the info you need

CHECK OUT ALL THE TABS BELOW FOR ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED

Sunday 27 February 2011

Embargoed!

Wow only six sleeps! How exciting!
I have been making some samplers of covers with a few techniques and destruction sheets - but I cannnot show you as they are for the day and I don't want to spoil it for the Hugbinders in attendance.  I have done 7 sample covers - I was aiming for 10 but 2 ended up as bin fodder and one just didn't get made, it ran away in the night! lol

Hugbinders - don't forget if you have any particular stamps you want to use to bring them with you, if you are as forgetful as I am then I why am I reminding you?!  I believe that Angel policy is not applicable here as you are using them in unique works and not mass production copying.

Can't wait for Hugbinders day and to see the book covers that the Hugbinders make, six sleeps... if I can sleep for excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments