Check on the tabs below for all the info you need

CHECK OUT ALL THE TABS BELOW FOR ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED

Thursday 16 December 2010

Hugbinders covers

Couple of covers for Hugbinders books, another one being formulated as are a couple of pages. Yes, the heart is made of sticking plasters - what else?! (Covers will be made at the workshops).
I hope this gives some inspiration for making your page(s) for Hugbinders, please remember, block colours are not printer friendly and your pages need to be flat so they can be scanned.




4 comments:

  1. remember also that the covers will be made by people attending the workshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like them both but my favourite is the one on the right

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Nicks - I have amended the edit to state that too in case the comments are not read xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely covers Debs - thanks for sharing as I'm struggling to think what to do for my page! lol

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments